Subject: Re: NewTek suggestion (SMTP Id#: 57898)
From: <[email-masked]> (ALAN LLOYD )
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed Oct 18 16:48:02 1995

John Crookshank writes:

> "...near NewTek at AmiExpo in Chicago in '88 or perhaps 
> '89...(snip)...live camera video mapped to all sides of a
> rotating cube..."

Yeah, I remember that as well.  I was there, and I remember
coming back to work and ranting like a general nutcase about this
wild new thing I'd seen, and everyone thought I'd gone loony. 
When the Toaster finally debuted, they knew...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alan Lloyd                                              
[email-masked]
>> All standard disclaimers apply.  Non-standard disclaimers
   available on request.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

--
<[email-masked]>  (ALAN LLOYD ) sent this message.
To Post a Message           : [email-masked]
Un/Subscription Requests To : [email-masked]
(DIGEST)                 or : [email-masked]
Administrative Items To     : [email-masked]